Two Edges, Same Blade.
These are the Legend associated with Feats of Brawn:
The Horned Hunter
The legends surrounding the Horned Hunter describe him as a warrior of enourmous strength and stamina. He could leap great distances, hurl huge boulders, and survive terrible blows that would carve a lesser man in two.
- Apprentice : You may spend a Drama Die to add your rank in this Knack to your Brawn for one Die roll. (Cannot be a Contested Roll, Wound Check or Damage roll. This would be used for throwing boulders out of he way, bending metal bars,
- Adept : You may now use this ability on Wound Checks.
- Master : You may now use this ability on Contested and Damage Rolls.
Iron Meg is believed to be the toughest woman who ever lived. She got her name by eating Nails for breakfast and swords for supper. It’s said she once caught a cannonball in her hands and took a bite out of it while it was still burning hot to mock the gunner that had fired it.
- Apprentice : You may spend a Drama Die to heal yourself of 5 flesh wounds for each rank in this knack.
- Adept : You may spend a Drama Die to cancel the effects of a poison affecting you.
- Master : You may spend a Drama Die to succeed at a wound check (with TN of 100 or less)
Mad Jack O’Bannon
The King of Inismore is always a favorite subject of myth and legend. Tales tell of his bag of tricks – disappearing behind small objects, popping out of unexpected places, and even taking his own life, only to rise again the next morning.
- Apprentice : You may spend a Drama Die to disappear behind an object as long as you remain still. You can still be heard and can be seen if you peek around the object to look.
- Adept : You may spend a Drama Die to disappear behind one object and reappear behind another that his up to 100 feet away for each rank in this knack.
- Master : You may spend 3 Drama Dice when killed. If you do, you return to life at dawn the next morning with –2 Brawn. If your Brawn becomes 0 or less, you stay dead. Of course, you have no idea where you body may be in the meantime…